The company Goudreau Personnel by Swinton Ltd. has offered Warehouse Worker jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, evening, early morning and weekend shifts etc.
The company is looking for young, committed, well-versed & experienced people who perform warehouse activities. The facilities provided to the employees are i.e accommodation, Overtime, Medical, Transport & Insurance benefits etc. However, people are working in a fast-paced environment, paying attention to detail & providing full services. So, eligible people should apply along with their latest documents & expertise.
Warehouse Worker Job Description:
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Company Name: Goudreau Personnel by Swinton Ltd
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: Windsor, ON (Canada)
Check Also: Carpenter Jobs in Canada
The company offers $21 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 to 44 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Warehouse Worker jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your appointment is easy:
- No degree or certificate is mandatory for this position
- Fluency in English language
- Having 7 months to 1 year of working experience as a Warehouse Worker
The candidates will perform following responsibilities:
- Responsible of warehouse workers include processing and packing orders, preparing items for delivery, and maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- They also monitor inventory and report any discrepancies.
- The position requires knowledge of systems and inventory software.
- Applicants must be physically fit.
- Excellent communication skills are needed.
- Showing good behavior while performing duties in organized manner.
- They must be dependable and work independently.
- Warehouse work is also often repetitive, so self-motivation is essential.
How to Apply?
However, interested people must apply for Warehouse Worker jobs in Canada. Forward your latest credentials, CVs, recent pictures and experiences:
Email: [email protected]