The company Ministry of the Solicitor General has announced Storekeeper Work in Canada on urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The candidates are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e daily, morning, flexible hours, evening, weekend and Overtime etc.
The company wants to hire committed, professional, and experienced people to perform Storekeeper activities. The facilities provided to the employers are i.e Full Accommodation, Overtime, Insurance, Transport, Housing, Medical, and Commission etc. However, people must perform in tough conditions, pay attention to detail & provide full services. So, suitable people should apply along with their detailed credentials & expertise.
Storekeeper Work Description
Job Title: Storekeeper
Company Name: Ministry of the Solicitor General
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Monteith, ON (Canada)
Check Also: School Bus Driver Jobs in Niagara Falls Canada
The company offers $27 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 32 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Storekeeper Work for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection is easy:
- High or Secondary School graduation certificate is required.
- Good English spoken skills are needed.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in the storekeeper field.
The candidates will perform following responsibilities:
- A storekeeper is an employee who keeps track of sales, inventory, and cleans a retail store.
- Candidate must have the right attitude and soft skills.
- In addition to being customer-oriented and a good team player, a storekeeper must also have a good knowledge of inventory, accounting, and purchasing.
- Work long hours, including weekends, and must be able to multitask.
- Storekeepers must be computer literate and have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
How to Apply?
However, ideal people must apply for Storekeeper work in Canada. Also, send us updated CVs, fresh pictures, educational documents & experiences:
Email: [email protected]