The company renowned has announced Restaurant Supervisor jobs in Dubai on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for male and female candidates. The people are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e. Daily, Evening, Night and Weekend and Overtime shifts.
The company requires skilled, talented, committed and experienced professionals to perform restaurant tasks. The facilities provided to the employees i.e. free accommodation, insurance, medical, transport and bonuses etc. However, deal efficiently with clients, attention to detail & give full services as required. So, people who are interested must apply along with their expertise and latest credentials.
Restaurant Supervisor Jobs Description:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Company Name: renowned
Number of available positions: 02
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Al Safa 2, Dubai (UAE)
Check Also: Taxi Driver jobs in Dubai
The company offers 2500 to 3500 AED per month. The employees must work 40 to 50 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Restaurant Supervisor vacancies for Dubai. If you fulfill these requirements, appointment of new candidates will be easy process:
- At least secondary school graduation certificate is required
- Also, good spoken skills in English as well as Arabic language
- Possessing 1 to 2 years of working experience in a concerned field.
The applicants must contain following responsibilities:
- Restaurant supervisors are responsible for all aspects of a restaurant, from scheduling daily activities for staff to managing special events.
- They ensure that all of the establishment’s operations run smoothly and the quality of food and service remains high.
- They monitor staff performance and conduct training programs to improve efficiency.
- Restaurant supervisors must have excellent problem solving skills.
- They need to anticipate customer needs and manage employee schedules to prevent any potential harm to guests or employees.
- They also need good communication and negotiation skills to deal with conflict with staff and customers.
- It’s also helpful to have some knowledge about a restaurant’s work environment so that you can delegate tasks to other staff members.
How to Apply?
However, ideal applicants shall apply for Restaurant Supervisor jobs in Dubai. Also, forward educational documents, experiences and fresh photographs:
Email: [email protected]