The company LANGBANK CO-OP has announced Office Clerk jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e day, evening, night, weekend and early morning etc.
The company wants to hire experienced and skilled candidates of Office Clerk. The benefits provided to the workers are i.e Insurance, Medical, Health, Housing, Pension plan and Overtime benefits etc. However, people are able to work under tough conditions, attention to detail & provide full services. So, eligible persons must collect their documents to apply for these vacancies.
Office Clerk Jobs in Canada Details
Job Title: Office Clerk
Company Name: LANGBANK CO-OP
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: PO BOX 104 LANGBANK,SK (Canada)
Check Also: Farm Supervisor Needed in Canada
The company offers $16 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Office Clerk Jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then chances of your selection will be high:
- Secondary school graduation certificate is required
- Good spoken skills in English language
- Having 7 months to 1 year of working experience in Office Clerk field
The candidates should perform following duties:
- The duties of an office clerk are varied, but they generally include answering phones, eliciting information from the public, distributing documents, and maintaining files and database systems.
- Office clerks also perform administrative tasks such as operating a computer, typing correspondence, and preparing reports.
- They may also operate office machines, such as printers, photocopiers, and voice mail systems.
- They also receive and deliver emails and meet with customers and employees.
- Some office clerks work closely with clients or supervise entry-level clerks.
- They also must be well-versed in office computer systems and have experience typing.
- In addition, they must be well-versed with computers and have a keen eye for detail.
How to Apply?
However, eligible persons must apply for Office Clerk Jobs in Canada. Also, send us detailed CV, fresh pictures and experience certificates:
Email: [email protected]