The company Yellowhead Polaris inc wants Motorcycle Mechanic needed for Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented persons. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, weekly, night, evening & Overtime etc.
The company is looking to hire professional, skilled and experienced mechanics who perform routine activities. The benefits provided to the workers i.e Full Accommodation, Insurance, Overtime, Medical & Transportation benefits etc. However, working in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail & providing services for the company. So, suitable people must apply along with their latest credentials and expertise.
Motorcycle Mechanic Jobs in Canada Description
More details about Motorcycle Mechanic are mentioned below:
Job Title: Motorcycle Mechanic
Company Name: Yellowhead Polaris inc
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Red Deer, AB (Canada)
Check Also: Front Desk Agent Jobs in Canada
The company offers $21 to $40 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Motorcycle Mechanic jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then selection of candidates is easy:
- Possessing registered apprenticeship certificate, 3rd, 4th, period apprentice, Motorcycle mechanic red seal certificate, and trade certification
- Also, having good English spoken skills
- There is no experience needed but experienced people shall be preferred .
The applicants must perform following duties:
- Responsible to inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts
- Perform scheduled maintenance and services of bike and related vehicles
- Having specialization to deal with snowmobile, motorcycle and all terrain vehicles etc
- Also, test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance
- Able to work with safety tools and possessing valid driving license
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Moreover, advise customers on work performed and condition
- Work as a team player and focus on needs of clients
- Hand eye coordination & physically fit to perform assigned work
- Showing good behavior towards customers & assist junior workers if needed
How to Apply?
However, interested people shall apply for Motorcycle Mechanic needed for Canada. Also, forward educational documents, experience certificates, fresh pictures & updated CVs:
Email: [email protected]