The company New-Era Trucking Ltd. wants Long Haul Truck Drivers required in Canada on an Immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for well-versed people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, on call, night, evening and weekend etc.
The company wants to hire punctual, skilled and experienced drivers who perform daily routine tasks. The facilities provided to the employees i.e Accommodation, Commission, Bonus, Medical & Insurance etc. However, candidates are able to work in tough conditions, attention to detail & provide full services as required. Therefore, people who are willing to apply bring up their complete documents as soon as possible.
Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs in Canada Description
More details about Long Haul Truck Drivers are mentioned below:
Job Title: Long Haul Truck Drivers
Company Name: New-Era Trucking Ltd.
Number of available positions: 10
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Surrey, BC (Canada)
Check Also: Motorcycle Mechanic Needed For Canada
The company offers $27 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 to 60 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Long Haul Truck Drivers jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then you will easily be selected:
- High school graduation certificate is required with Class 1/ A driver’s license
- Also, having good English spoken skills
- No experience needed but preferred to hire experienced people .
The applicants must perform following duties:
- Responsible to drive straight/ articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post trip inspection of vehicle
- Also, drive as part of 2 person team
- Maintain and repair reports and oversee all aspects of the the Truck
- Record cargo information, distance traveled, fuel consumption & service hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are required
- Obtain special permits & other documents required to transport cargo on various routes
- Check condition of vehicle, inspect tires, brakes, lights, cold storage and other equipment
- Moreover, trip reports, inspection reports and maintain driver logbook on regular basis
- Load and unload goods/ material on trucks to transport from different places
- Willing to travel cross-border and travel internationally
How to Apply?
However, ideal persons must apply for Long Haul Truck Drivers required in Canada. Forward educational documents, experience certificates, fresh pictures & updated CVs:
Email: [email protected]