The GULF OVERSEAS industry offers Kitchen Helper jobs in Dubai (UAE) on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for both male and female applicants. The candidates must perform various shifts as provided by the company, i.e Morning, Evening, Night, Weekend and Overtime shifts etc.
A company providing equal opportunities for all talented and skilled people who are applying for Kitchen helper vacancies. Also, a company gives all benefits according to UAE labor law i.e Housing, Medical, Commission, Insurance & Transportation etc. However, people are able to perform work under tight deadlines, attention to detail & provide full services. So, eligible people will collect their detailed credentials & expertise as soon as possible.
Kitchen Helper Jobs Description
Job Title: Kitchen Helper
Company Name: GULF OVERSEAS
Number of available positions: 10
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
Check Also: Hotel Manager Jobs in Dubai
The company offers 1000 to 1400 AED per month. The employees are bound to work 40 to 50 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Kitchen Helper positions in Dubai (UAE). If you fulfill below requirements, then your selection will be easy:
- Secondary school graduation certificate is mandatory
- Also, excellent spoken & oral skills in English & Arabic languages
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in kitchen helper field under a reputable company
- The usually, they must clean kitchen equipment, assist in preparing meals and receiving products, and follow food safety regulations.
- In addition, they must have exceptional manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- They must also be willing to work in a hot environment and be flexible in working hours.
- A Kitchen Helper’s responsibilities in a hotel or restaurant range from cleaning and stocking the kitchen to preparing meals.
How to Apply?
However, eligible persons will apply for Kitchen Helper jobs in Dubai (UAE). Applicants can speak with the employer’s contact number mentioned below.
Contact No: +91 9507960158