The company Ruby’s Pakoras has offered Kitchen Helper jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, evening, early morning and weekend shifts etc.
The company is looking for young, committed, well-versed & experienced people who perform kitchen activities. The facilities provided to the employees are i.e accommodation, Overtime, Medical, Transport & Insurance benefits etc. However, people are working in a fast-paced environment, paying attention to detail & providing full services. So, eligible people should apply along with their latest documents & expertise.
Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada Description
More details about Kitchen Helper are mentioned below:
Job Title: Kitchen Helper
Company Name: Ruby’s Pakoras
Number of available positions: 2
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: Victoria, BC, (Canada)
Check Also: Baker Required For Canada
The company offers $16 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 36 to 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Kitchen Helper jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your appointment is easy;
- No degree or certificate is required
- English spoken skills
- No experience needed but experienced people shall be preferred .
The people who are able to perform following;
- Responsible to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Portion and wrap food items, package take out foods
- Also, use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Possessing Counter Attendants and Food Preparer skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, flatware and glassware
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Moreover, clean & sanitize items i.e carts, dishwasher mats, and waste disposal units
- Ability to handle 45 kg weight easily
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Peel, wash and cut vegetables and fruits
- Place dishes in storage areas and scour pots & pans
How to Apply?
However, interested people will apply for Kitchen Helper jobs in Canada. Forward us latest CV with full description, recent pictures & experiences;
Email: [email protected]