The Printing/ Packaging industry offers Helper jobs for Dubai (UAE) on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for both male and female applicants. The candidates must perform various shifts as provided by the company, i.e Morning, Evening, Night, Weekend and Overtime shifts etc.
A company providing equal opportunities for all talented and skilled people who are applying for helper vacancies. Also, a company gives all benefits according to UAE labor law i.e Housing, Medical, Commission, Insurance & Transportation etc. However, people are able to perform work under tight deadlines, attention to detail & provide full services. So, eligible people will collect their detailed credentials & expertise as soon as possible.
Helper Jobs in UAE Description
More details about Helper vacancies are mentioned below:
Job Title: Helper
Company Name: Printing/ Packaging
Number of available positions: 10
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: Al Qusais, Dubai (UAE)
Check Also: Security Guard Jobs in Dubai
The company offers 1800 to 2100 AED per month. The employees are bound to work 40 to 50 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Helper positions for Dubai. If you fulfill below requirements, then your selection will be easy:
- Secondary school graduation certificate is mandatory
- Also, excellent spoken & oral skills in English & Arabic languages
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in helping field under a reputable company
The candidates will be responsible to perform:
- Responsible to safely transporting company staff as well as various different materials & products to and from specified location in timely manner
- Ensuring that machinery will operate properly as supervised by technician
- Keeping company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing & its maintenance
- Good communications skills are required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Help technician in overseeing installation of elevators and escalators etc
- Moreover, maintain mechanical equipment with assigned technician
- Arrange for vehicle maintenance on regular basis
- Also, reporting any accident and vehicle damage to management
- Assisting with loading and unloading of tools and materials
- Showing professionalism in behavior while performing duties
How to Apply?
However, interested persons will apply for Helper jobs for Dubai (UAE). Also, send us detailed CV along with job description, experience certificates and fresh pictures:
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: 056-7859482, 054-3537346