The renowned company in Qatar announced Gypsum Carpenter and Pipefitter jobs in Qatar on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time contract employment for 2 years, only males are allowed to apply. The people shall perform various shifts as provided by the company i.e Morning, Flexible Hours, Night, Overtime & Weekend etc.
A company wants to hire committed, young, skilled and experienced workers of required fields. Also, a company gives all facilities according to Qatari labor law i.e full accommodation, Medical, Bonus, Overtime, Medical & Return Ticket etc. However, ability to work in tough conditions, attention to detail & work according to requirement. So, suitable people will wrap up their related documents to apply for these job vacancies.
Gypsum Carpenter and Pipefitter Jobs Description
More details about Gypsum Carpenter & Pipefitter vacancies are mentioned below:
Job Title: Gypsum Carpenter & Pipefitter
Company Name: Not Mentioned
Number of available positions: 30
Job Type: Full-time contract job for 2 years
Job Location: Qatar
Check Also: Bike Rider Jobs in Qatar
The company offers 1200 to 1600 Qatari Riyals per month. The employees are bound to work 40 to 45 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Gypsum Carpenter and Pipefitter vacancies for Qatar. Also, apply for Mason, AC Technician, Scuf Folder and Pipefitter positions to utilize their skills for betterment of the company.
- Relevant field diploma holder/ short course certificate is required
- Excellent spoken skills in Arabic & English languages
- At least having 2 years of working experience in their required field
The people who are interested will perform following duties:
- Responsible to perform Gypsum Carpenter work & control all activities of workers
- Give proper directions to junior staff and check them at the end of day
- Also, maintain & repair AC quickly and remove faults in time
- Excellent communication skills are needed
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of all techniques used in Pipefitting & remove the leakage issues
- Perform Mason related tasks & resolve issues arising in this field
- Moreover, perform scaffolding work and guide them other workers if they are stuck
- The self selection of candidates are open nowadays
- Showing good behavior towards customers while performing duties
How to Apply?
However, interested candidates should apply for Gypsum Carpenter and Pipefitter jobs in Qatar. Also, forward updated CVs, fresh pictures and attested testimonials:
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: 051-4935181, 0307-5500010