The company Slave Lake Inn and Conference Centre Ltd. has announced Front Desk Agent jobs in Canada on immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for committed applicants. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, morning, night, weekend and early morning etc.
The company is looking to hire young, motivated, skilled and professional people who perform their duties in an organized manner. The facilities provided to the workers are according to Canadian Labor law i.e Health, Long Term and Financial benefits. However, people are ready to work in a fast-paced environment, paying attention to detail & providing full services. So, suitable applicants will bring up their detailed credentials & expertise to apply for these jobs.
Front Desk Agent Jobs in Canada Description
More details about Front Desk Agent positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Front Desk Agent
Company Name: Slave Lake Inn and Conference Centre Ltd.
Number of available positions: 2
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Slave Lake, AB (Canada)
Check Also: Landscape Laborer Vacancies For Canada
The company offers $16 to $18 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 32 to 44 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Front Desk Agent jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then chances of your selection will be high:
- Secondary school graduation certificate is required
- Good spoken skills in English language
- Having 7 months to 1 year of working experience in same field
The candidates should perform following duties:
- Responsible to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Also, process guests departure, calculate charges and receive payments
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Moreover, answer telephone calls and messages in time
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Maintain inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Handle wake up calls, provide customer services and exchange foreign currency
How to Apply?
However, eligible persons must apply for Front Desk Agent jobs in Canada. Also, send us detailed CV, fresh pictures and experience certificates:
Email: [email protected]