The company Wendy’s Restaurant. has offered Food Service Helper jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, evening, early morning and weekend shifts etc.
The company is looking for young, committed, well-versed & experienced people who perform food service activities. The facilities provided to the employees are i.e accommodation, Overtime, Medical, Transport & Insurance benefits etc. However, people are working in a fast-paced environment, paying attention to detail & providing full services. So, eligible people should apply along with their latest documents & expertise.
Food Service Helper Jobs Description:
Job Title: Food Service Helper
Company Name: Wendy’s Restaurant.
Number of available positions: 2
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: Bridgewater, NS (Canada)
Check Also: Data Entry Supervisor jobs in Canada
The company offers $14 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work to 35 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Food Service Helper jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your appointment is easy:
- No degree or certificate is required
- English spoken skills
- No experience needed but experienced people shall be preferred.
The people who are able to perform following:
- The food service helper has a wide range of duties, from cleaning large pieces of equipment and keeping the kitchen sanitary to carrying out other duties as needed.
- Some of the most common responsibilities include preparing and delivering food, filling orders, and coordinating diets.
- The position also involves driving a delivery vehicle and unloading and loading food and catering.
- A food service helper must also be able to withstand hot and cold temperatures, and work in a noisy environment.
- The food service helper is responsible for serving customers in a friendly manner and following health and sanitation standards.
- Moreover, food service helpers must also be aware of special diets and food allergies.
- They must also be able to follow written instructions and communicate clearly with customers.
How to Apply?
However, interested people will apply for Food Service Helper jobs in Canada. Forward us latest CV with full description, recent pictures & experiences:
Email: [email protected]