The Security Forces Qatar announced Fire Fighting Trainers & Driver jobs in Qatar on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time contract employment for 2 years, only males are allowed to apply. The people shall perform various shifts as provided by the company i.e Morning, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Overtime & weekend etc.
A company wants to hire young, motivated, skilled and experienced employees of relevant fields. Also, a company gives all facilities according to Qatari labor law i.e free accommodation, Insurance, Bonus, Overtime, Transportation & Medical etc. However, working in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail & providing full services. So, suitable persons will bring up their documents & expertise to apply for these large numbers of jobs.
Fire Fighting Trainers & Driver Jobs in Qatar Description
More details about Fire Fighting Trainers & Driver vacancies are mentioned below:
Job Title: Fire Fighting Trainers & Driver
Company Name: Not Mentioned
Number of available positions: 20
Job Type: Full-time contract job for 2 years
Job Location: Qatar
Check Also: Catering Staff Needed For Qatar
The company offers 4000 to 10000 Qatari Riyals per month. The employees are bound to work 40 to 50 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Fire Fighting Trainers & Driver vacancies for Qatar. Also, apply for Weapon & Machine Experts, Crime Investigation Experts, Marine Science Engineers, Fire Fighting Experts, Training Specialists, Navigators and Radar Technicians.
- Related field diploma holder/ certification is required
- Good English & Arabic speaking skills
- Possessing 3 to 5 years of working experience in concerned field
The willing candidates should perform their duties:
- Perform fire fighting training to new trainees and guide them properly
- Knowledge of fire fighting strategies & handle fire conditions in any situation
- Perform activities of Navigator and report them if any mishap occur
- Also, deal with radar and remove technical faults in time
- Good communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Having valid driving license & drive vehicle on different routes of Qatar
- Moreover, perform functions of Weapon machines and operate them
- Able to perform shipping tasks as a Marine Science Engineer
- Knowledge of Crime investigation process and tackle difficult situations
How to Apply?
However, interested people must apply for Fire Fighting Trainers & Driver jobs in Qatar. Also, forward educational documents, experiences, recent pictures & updated CV:
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: 051-5765115, 051-5765332, 0340-5153302