The company Peace River Ranch Ltd has announced Farm Supervisor required for Canada on urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented applicants. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, morning, evening, weekend and flexible hours etc.
The company is looking to hire young, committed, skilled and experienced persons who must know the importance of Farm House. The facilities provided to the employees are according to Canadian Labor law i.e Overtime, Housing, Medical, Insurance, Transport and full accommodation. However, applicants are able to handle tough conditions, attention to detail and provide full services for Farm. So, eligible persons must apply for this vacancy as soon as possible.
Farm Supervisor Jobs in Canada
More details about Farm Supervisor positions are mentioned below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Company Name: Peace River Ranch Ltd
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: 14010 North Cache Road, Fort St. John, BC, V1J 4H7 (Canada)
The company offers $25 to $28 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Farm Supervisor jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection chances are more bright;
- No degree/ certification is required
- Also, good English spoken skills are required
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the Farm house supervision field.
The candidates who are willing to apply must perform following responsibilities;
- Maintain machinery & equipment used in Farm House
- Hire and train staff and assign them duties and check regularly their progress
- Also, monitoring animal health and give assistance to workers if needed
- Good communication & supervision skills to manage employees of Farm House
- Perform general farm duties and maintain work records and logs
- Moreover, coordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures to perform required tasks
- Supervise and oversee growing & other crop-related operations that are necessary in Farm
- Assist junior workers and check their performance on regular basis
- Maintain livestock performance records and feed inventory
- Formulate feeding programs and recognize certain livestock health problems
- Knowledge of all crop related information and guide general farm workers accordingly
- Able to work in rural areas and staff accommodation is available
How to Apply?
However, ideal candidates may apply for Farm Supervisor required for Canada. Also, collect relevant educational testimonials, experiences, fresh pictures & latest CVs;
Email: [email protected]