The company AJAY BOPARAI ENTERPRISES LTD. has announced farm supervisor needed in Canada on urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented applicants. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, morning, evening, weekend and flexible hours etc.
The company is looking to hire young, committed, skilled and experienced persons who must know the importance of Farm House. The facilities provided to the employees are according to Canadian Labor law i.e Overtime, Housing, Medical, Insurance, Transport and full accommodation. However, applicants are able to handle tough conditions, attention to detail and provide full services for Farm. So, eligible persons must apply for this vacancy as soon as possible.
Farm Supervisor Jobs Description
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Company Name: AJAY BOPARAI ENTERPRISES LTD
Number of available positions: 02
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Kelowna, BC (Canada)
Check Also: Food Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada
The company offers $22 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for farm supervisor vacancies in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection chances are more bright:
- College or CEGEP level degree/ diploma is required.
- Spoken & oral skills in English language.
- Having 7 months to 1 year of working experience in the farm supervisor field.
The applicants will perform following duties:
- They generally involve overseeing the operations of a farm, such as crop planting, harvesting, and maintenance of farm machinery, equipment, and buildings.
- These farm supervisor oversee and coordinate farm activities to ensure crops grow in a healthy, productive environment.
- These jobs also require travel, and some supervisors may travel to a second farm to complete their job duties.
- Farm supervisor are responsible for overseeing workers on farms and overseeing their operations.
- They oversee work schedules, assign tasks, and train employees on safety and techniques.
- They also perform inspections of plant stock, fields, and crops.
- This job requires a strong analytical and planning skills, along with a strong focus on efficiency.
How to Apply?
However, ideal candidates will apply for farm supervisor needed in Canada. Also, forward latest CVs, fresh pictures, educational testimonials & experience certificates:
Email: [email protected]