The company Eglinton Petroleum Limited has announced Data Entry Supervisor jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e day, evening, night, weekend and early morning etc.
The company wants to hire experienced and skilled candidates of data entry supervisor. The benefits provided to the workers are i.e Insurance, Medical, Health, Housing, Pension plan and Overtime benefits etc. However, people are able to work under tough conditions, attention to detail & provide full services. So, eligible persons must collect their documents to apply for these vacancies.
Data Entry Supervisor Jobs Description:
Job Title: Data Entry Supervisor
Company Name: Eglinton Petroleum Limited
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: 81 Churchill AveNorth York, ON M2N 1Y8 (Canada)
Check Also: Warehouse Worker Jobs in Canada
The company offers $28 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Data Entry Supervisor for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection is easy:
- Secondary school graduation certificate is required
- Good spoken skills in English language
- Having 1 year to 2 years of working experience in Data Entry Supervisor field
The candidates should perform following duties:
- The data entry supervisor entails overseeing the work of team members, making sure tasks are completed and effectively.
- Data entry supervisors must be able to communicate effectively with their teams, and must be able to evaluate their own and their staff’s performance.
- Moreover, they must also be capable of ensuring their staff adheres to company policies and procedures.
- To be a successful data entry supervisor, you must have experience working in the field of data entry.
- In addition to a strong interpersonal and communication skills, the candidate should have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- In addition, the candidate must have good attention to detail, be able to write and send communications without error, and be able to finish a large caseload in a timely manner.
- They must be able to spot and correct errors made by their staff, and ensure that data is entered into the system properly.
- They also need to be able to manage time, keep track of employees, and maintain a clean work environment.
How to Apply?
However, eligible persons must apply for Data Entry Supervisor jobs in Canada. Also, send us detailed CV, fresh pictures and experience certificates:
Email: [email protected]