The company Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre. has announced Customer Service Manager jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e day, evening, night, weekend and early morning etc.
The company wants to hire experienced and skilled candidates of customer service manager. The benefits provided to the workers are i.e Insurance, Medical, Health, Housing, Pension plan and Overtime benefits etc. However, people are able to work under tough conditions, attention to detail & provide full services. So, eligible persons must collect their documents to apply for these vacancies.
Customer Service Manager Jobs Description:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Company Name: Radisson Hotel and Convention Centre.
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
Job Location: Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Check Also: Industrial Electrician jobs in Canada
The company offers $20 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 44 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Customer Service Manager jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection is easy:
- College or CEGEP level degree/ diploma is required
- Spoken & oral skills in English language
- Having 3 years to 5 years of working experience in the customer service manager field.
The applicants will perform following duties:
- As a customer service manager, you will supervise and train a team of customer service representatives.
- In addition, you’ll need to maintain and improve processes.
- Your goal is to improve service quality and customer satisfaction.
- This includes conducting surveys and evaluating processes, establishing customer satisfaction goals, and hiring new customer service agents.
- In addition, they must be familiar with Microsoft Office and customer service software, have strong interpersonal skills and have a sound understanding of management principles and practices.
- Lastly, they must be capable of forming and growing strong relationships with client accounts.
How to Apply?
However, ideal candidates will apply for Customer Service Manager jobs in Canada. Also, forward latest CVs, fresh pictures, educational testimonials & experience certificates:
Email: [email protected]