The company WilderKids2 Ltd. has offered Cleaning Supervisor needed in Canada on immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for eligible people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, morning, flexible hours, evening, weekend and in Holidays etc.
The company is looking for young, motivated, talented and experienced workers who are able to supervise the work of cleaners. The benefits provided to the workers are i.e free accommodation, Health benefits, Medical, Insurance & Transportation etc. However, able to handle tough conditions, attention to detail & give full services. So, eligible personnel must apply along with their detailed credentials & expertise.
Cleaning Supervisor Jobs in Canada Description
More details about Cleaning Supervisors are mentioned below:
Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Company Name: WilderKids2 Ltd
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: 611 71st AVE SE Calgary Alberta Calgary, ABT2H 0S7, (Canada)
Check Also: Bookkeeper Jobs in Canada
The company offers $27 to $28 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 30 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Cleaning Supervisor jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection is easy;
- No degree or certificate is mandatory for this position
- Fluency in English language
- Having 7 months to 1 year of working experience as a Cleaning Supervisor .
The people are able to perform following responsibilities;
- Responsible to prepare budget and cost estimates of cleaning activities performed by the workers
- Working in school/ educational institution and follow safety procedures within the institution
- Also, recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Establish work schedules and check the work of employees on regular basis
- Good communication skills are required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with management/ supervision skills
- Assist cleaners in performing their assigned duties
- Should be focus on clients need and working on tight deadlines
- Moreover, supervised the work of light duty cleaners
- Inspect sites to ensure safety and cleanliness standards
- Coordinate work activities with other departments of the same company
- Handle tough situations and give problem solving ways
How to Apply?
However, interested persons will apply for the Cleaning Supervisor needed in Canada. Also, send us latest documents, experience certificates and fresh CV with full description;
Email: [email protected]