The company Hotels/ Restaurant has offered Cashier Assistant jobs in Dubai on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for male and female applicants. The people are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e Daily, Morning, Evening and Weekend shifts.
The company is looking to appoint experienced, skilled and talented employees to perform assigned tasks. The benefits provided to the employees i.e Housing, Medical, Insurance, Overtime & Transport etc. However, handle tough conditions, attention to detail & provide full services. So, eligible personnel must collect their educational testimonials & expertise as soon as possible.
Cashier Assistant Jobs Description
More details about Cashier Assistant are mentioned below:
Job Title: Cashier Assistant
Company Name: Hotels/ Restaurant
Number of available positions: 8
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Al Fahidi, Dubai (UAE)
Check Also: Office Cleaners Required in UAE
The company offers 2500 to 2800 AED per month. The employees must work 40 to 50 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Cashier Assistant for UAE. If you fulfill these requirements, then selection chances will be easy;
- High school graduation certificate is required
- Also, spoken skills in English & Arabic language
- Having 1 to 2 years of working experience as a Cashier Assistant in a renowned company .
The applicants must contain following responsibilities;
- Responsible to handle replacement of cheques and credit card payments
- Process the collections in system & give immediate receipt to customers
- Also, receives cheques, cash and other form of payments
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are needed
- Prints receipts for customers and provide required product/ items
- Coordinate with accounting teams regarding transactions
- Moreover, ensure transaction is processed & receipt is immediately handed over to customers
- Handover cash to accountant at end of each working day
- Prepare cheque/ cash collection summary at end of working day
- Familiar with all latest equipment used for collecting payments form customers
- Deal efficiently customer and provide valid information about various products of the company
- Maintain patience and calm behavior towards clients while performing duties
How to Apply?
However, ideal candidates will apply for Cashier Assistant jobs in Dubai. Also, forward educational testimonials, experience certificates and fresh pictures;
Email: [email protected]gmail.com
Contact No: 054-3537346, 054-3586548