The company AUJLA FRAMING LTD. has announced Carpenter Helper required for Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for suitable people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, weekend, Morning, Overtime and Flexible Hours etc.
The company is hiring people who are committed, skilled and experienced to perform carpenter Helper activities. The benefits provided to the employees i.e Accommodation, Insurance, Medical, Housing, group insurance and Transport benefits etc. However, people are familiar with the working environment, attention to detail and perform repetitive tasks. So, eligible persons must bring up their documents & expertise to apply for this position.
Carpenter Helper Jobs Description
More details about Carpenter Helper are mentioned below:
Job Title: Carpenter Helper
Company Name: AUJLA FRAMING LTD.
Number of available positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: Surrey, BC (Canada)
Check Also: Food Service Supervisor Needed For Canada
The company offers $20 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Carpenter Helper jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then you will be more suitable for this vacancy;
- No degree/ diploma required
- Able to speak, write and read English language
- 7 months to 1 year of working experience in the carpenter field
The applicants shall perform following responsibilities;
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Also, clean & pile salvaged materials
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and roofs of various buildings etc
- Do repetitive tasks in given amount of time
- Good communication & Carpenter specific skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are required
- Load/ unload and transport construction materials from one place to other
- Working in outdoors and dusty environment
- Moreover, erect & dismantle concrete forms, ramps, barricades and scaffolding etc
- Familiar with all latest techniques & tools used in carpenter field
- Showing good behavior while performing duties
- Help main carpenter in the company & provide all useable tools
- Knowledge of carpenter techniques and apply them in absence of Carpenter
How to Apply?
However, interested people shall apply for Carpenter Helper required for Canada. Forward attested copies of testimonials, experiences and fresh photographs;
Email: [email protected]